20 January 2011

fred shand quilts

If you know me, you know I love the store Anthropologie. I love their catalogs, mostly for inspiration, and still have the very first one that I got while in college. So receiving their email blast is equally exciting! Although, there are some days I just have to delete it before opening because I don't even want to see what I can't afford! I am thankful today was not one of those days. They featured some of their new items that will wake up your dwelling. One of which were these quilts and pillows by Fred Shand. The part of my soul that is the artist was singing this morning as I scrolled through the items. I have a belief that one day I will be experienced enough of a quilter to make art quilts that would hang on the wall. Not the kind you see in log cabins, more along the lines of these.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...