12 November 2010

rose perfume

This is a "trend" that I completely support! I bought my first bottle of Rose perfume when I was in college. It was called "Paris Rose" and it was the perfect scent. Light, fresh, classic. Not overpowering or old lady! They stopped making it a few years later, so I bought a few bottles before it would no longer be available. I am down to my last bottle of it and only use that one for special occasions. Last year I ventured out to Stella as an everyday perfume (which for me means once in a while); so I am really interested in checking out this Stella Sheer! I imagine all of these scents would go perfectly with a crisp white shirt, a strand of pearls, and some classic ballet flats!

Seen in the December 2010 issue of Real Simple magazine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...