17 January 2011

dancing, climbing in the attic, and long weekends

The first few weeks of this new year have somehow slipped by me! Plenty has happened, but nothing worth going into detail about. All of this snow and cold weather seems to slow me down a bit. However, this weekend was one of the better weekends I have had in a while.

Dancing on lower Broadway.
Working with a dog trainer
Found a cool new hangout that is just around the corner.
Had some great help with cleaning/organizing the attic.
Spent time with a friend that I have not seen in over 5 years.
Finally met her two beautiful little girls.
And, believe it or not had plenty of time to catch up on terrible tv!

This is the last long weekend for a while, I am thankful it was a good one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...