15 April 2011

record collection



Last weekend I decided it had been too long since I listened to my records; so I pulled some of my favorite, dusted off the record player, and opened the windows! It was a perfect afternoon of some of my favorite songs. The timing is good as Record Store Day is tomorrow. I am looking forward to spending the day with friends, perusing through the racks at Grimey's, and picking up some more vinyl for my modest, but dearly loved collection!

Neil Young "Comes A Time"


Otis Redding "Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa (Sad Song)"


Talking Heads "Take Me to the River"


Tim Buckley "Song for Janie"


Bob Dylan "Don't Think Twice, It's Alright"


This is quite possibly one of my favorite songs of all time.
Van Morrison "Into the Mystic"

2 comments:

Claire said...

what an assortment of tunes! and i love them all!

Anonymous said...

What a great tribute to some good solid oldies! Let's hope we find some gems tomorrow. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...