10 June 2011

on the road, but not to bonnaroo


Bonnaroo is this weekend, and as always Nashville is a buzzing! I do love that this festival is right down the road. There is a great roster of artists this year and as much as I hate to admit it, I am glad I will not be there! Actually I say that because instead of braving the hot sun, camping, and having a constant film of sweat on me for three days, I will be at the beach!! While I expect it to be hot there too, there will be a giant ocean and a pool to jump in and cool off. I guess I will have to rely on my ipod for those moments I want to pretend I am there hearing all of the wonderful music. So for today, here is a list of the artists I would be trying to catch if I were there. For all you festival go-er’s, have a safe and happy Bonnaroo!

Beirut "Scenic World"


Low Anthem "Ghost Woman Blues"


I have been loving some Hayes Carll lately...and will post more of his stuff on another day, but here is a funny little song for today.
Hayes Carll "Another Like You"


My Morning Jacket "Circuital"


Dan Auerback "Trouble Weighs a Ton"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...