30 September 2011

wilco



I am going with some friends to hear Wilco on Saturday night. They just released a new album on Tuesday, so I have been listening to it all week to be more familiar with what they will probably be playing at the show! I love Wilcoand am excited that this current album is returning a bit to some of their earlier stuff. Even though I have seen them plenty of times over the years, and have heard all of my favorite songs from old albums, I am secretly hoping they will bring a few of those back out this weekend. Here are two songs from the new album that I am digging. And then a handful from older albums that I can never get enough of!

I Might

Dawned on Me

You and I (with Feist)

Ill Fight

California Stars

Jesus, Etc.

Forget the Flowers

Far, Far Away (a little shout out to Ken Coomer on the drums! Look at that hair! Love it!)

Late Greats

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...