06 November 2011

keep going

Flat Press Studio "Keep Going" print, silkscreen on found map

The last few weeks have been so hectic I have hardly had extra space in my head to work on any posts! We go through phases at the museum that become so overwhelmingly busy, it is hard enough to get the work for that day done, much less anything else that may be on the list. This will continue well into next year, so I have to just mentally prepare myself to keep my head down and stay focused. It somehow always gets done.

But work has not been the only thing keeping me busy. There has been plenty of live music, friends in town, and beautiful Fall weather to get in the way too. However, all of those things have helped me keep my life balanced.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...